What is WADSA?
Does your center need resources to improve your Adult Day Service Program?
Wisconsin Adult Day Services Association is a statewide association of adult day care providers and professionals that work together to provide quality adult day services. WADSA is structured to provide the following benefits.
- Networking opportunities.
- Online membership directory with expanded center information (hours, services provided, rates, staffing and much more.)
- Discount for NADSA membership.
- Reduced rates at the WADSA and NADSA Conferences.
- Information available on licensing issues.
- Advocacy on state and national issues of importance to adult day centers.
Regional Committees and Regional Delegates
WADSA is directed by a voluntary board of directors, who oversees advocacy membership activities,education and training.
Regional Delegates are WADSA Board members who are knowledgeable about the needs in their region of the state. These delegates work to provide opportunities for networking and education.
Regional activities and networking opportunities are held throughout the year to provide members with tools they need to provide high quality adult day service programs.
Meetings are open to all WADSA members regardless of the region they are held in. The state is divided into regions to ease travel time and costs for its members as well as provide information sharing relative to that region.