Thank you for you interest in becoming a member of WADSA. The process for becoming a WADSA member is that you complete an on-line application, you will be invoiced for the $200 membership fee and when your payment clears, your center will become an active member on the website and in practice and you will receive a new member email confirmation.
Benefits to joining WADSA:
- Free training opportunities around the state
- Online membership directory with expanded center information (hours, services provided, rates, staffing and much more.)
- Reduced rates at the WADSA and NADSA Conferences.
- Your adult day center listed on our website.
- Information available on licensing issues Advocacy on state and national issues of importance to adult day centers.
- NADSA Membership and Mentorship is included with your WADSA registration.
- Networking opportunities with other ADS staff members from around the state
- Opportunities to share best practices and future considerations with other Adult Day Services in WI
Click on the "Join" tab to complete the application and start the process. We hope to see you as a member soon!